A major TV network is making a series about a group of obese mothers that are at all stages of motherhood; from pregnancy to trying to conceive to having newborns/toddlers. We want to tastefully showcase outgoing mothers who are experiencing the joys and challenges of birthing and raising children alongside other mothers, while juggling relationships, and issues that may come up regarding weight.
If this sounds like you and your friends or someone else that you know, please mail me and answer the following questions:
- Pic of yourself AND pic with your friends
- Your first and last names
- City and State where you live
- Your weight
- The best thing and the worst thing about Motherhood and being Overweight
- How do you and your friends support each other? Do they all get along?
This is a RUSH casting so we want to hear from you ASAP!
You must be logged in to view the full casting call and apply.
Please login using the login box at the top of the page.
New Members - New Casting Directors