Rosalyn

Female, 40, hallandale beach FL

Comments

Suzy said:

All of my bills say "Outstanding." I guess that means I'm good to go! Have a fabulous Friday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 10/03/2014 11:13 pm

Jim said:

I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to the funeral in one car. It's Wednesday!!! Your vote is in!

Posted 08/13/2014 07:36 am

Suzy said:

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will... Believe in yourself! Have a terrific Monday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 08/11/2014 09:59 pm

Heather said:

Rosalyn - Friday is Here!! TGIF to you!! Your Vote is in!! Have a Fabulous day!! :)) xo

Posted 08/01/2014 09:34 am

Suzy said:

Want to freak out your neighbors? Name your WiFi "FBI Surveillance Van..." Have a great Thursday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/17/2014 11:29 pm

Suzy said:

I may never regret the things I did wrong; I will only regret the good things I did for the wrong people. Enjoy your Friday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/11/2014 10:01 pm

Suzy said:

The lab called today with my blood test results. Apparently my blood type has changed from "A Positive" to "Mountain Roast." Enjoy your Wednesday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/09/2014 09:58 pm

Suzy said:

I wish I were a cat b/c the fatter you are the more people like you. Plus, you get to sleep all day! Enjoy your Tuesday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/08/2014 08:10 pm

Jim said:

Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not. Have a great Tuesday! Your vote is in!

Posted 07/08/2014 08:29 am

Suzy said:

When I was a kid, werewolves and vampires were scary. Now everyone wants to date them! Enjoy your Monday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/07/2014 06:21 pm

Jim said:

Starting this Monday remember this: If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it! If you don’t ask, the answer is always no! If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place! Go get what you want! Your vote is in!

Posted 07/07/2014 07:30 am

Suzy said:

I don't care what people think of me, because mosquitos will always find me attractive! Enjoy your Sunday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/06/2014 11:22 pm

Jim said:

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. Have a great Sunday! Your vote is in!

Posted 07/06/2014 07:40 am

Suzy said:

I should run for public office just to see the scandalous dirt they dig up on me. I'd really like to piece together my '20s! Enjoy your Saturday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/05/2014 08:31 pm

Jim said:

A Saturday Irish thought for you: There is no distance too far between friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart! So True! Your vote is in!

Posted 07/05/2014 07:57 am

Suzy said:

Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands. Happy birthday America! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/04/2014 11:22 pm

Jim said:

On this July 4th, I have just one word to pass on: FREEDOM! Your vote is in!

Posted 07/04/2014 07:30 am

Suzy said:

Anyone who says "money can't buy happiness" can give me the money and I'll prove them wrong! Enjoy your Thursday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/03/2014 08:48 pm

Michael said:

Thursday votes in! Have a great 4th of July! Good luck and God Bless! Lawyer Mike

Posted 07/03/2014 05:22 pm

Jim said:

Thursday is the Irish day to send wisdom to your friends so here it is just for you: Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny! Your vote is in!

Posted 07/03/2014 07:31 am