Josephine

Female, 36, Irvine CA

Comments

Suzy said:

Life is about moments. Don't wait for them. Create them! Enjoy your Tuesday!

Posted 08/26/2014 02:46 am

roxanne said:

need ur votes for this www.VIZIO.com/BTSContest

Posted 08/18/2014 08:03 pm

Suzy said:

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as Gods. Cats have never forgotten this! Enjoy your Thursday evening!

Posted 07/10/2014 11:17 pm

Suzy said:

The lab called today with my blood test results. Apparently my blood type has changed from "A Positive" to "Mountain Roast." Enjoy your Wednesday!

Posted 07/09/2014 10:51 pm

Jim said:

Starting this Monday remember this: If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it! If you don’t ask, the answer is always no! If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place! Go get what you want!

Posted 07/07/2014 07:43 am

Suzy said:

I've come to realize the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs, even when I have nothing else to offer them but myself... Enjoy your Saturday!

Posted 06/28/2014 04:24 pm

Suzy said:

Your dreams don't have expiration dates; take a deep breath and try again... Enjoy this splendid Saturday!

Posted 06/21/2014 05:49 pm

Suzy said:

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours... Have a fabulous Friday!

Posted 06/20/2014 03:25 pm

Jim said:

Sometimes life has a cruel sense of humor, giving you the thing you always wanted at the worst time possible. Nothing truer ever said on this Friday!

Posted 06/20/2014 08:13 am

Suzy said:

I went to a restaurant that served breakfast at anytime, so I ordered French toast during the renaissance... Enjoy your Thursday night!

Posted 06/19/2014 09:55 pm

Jim said:

One of my Irish Grandfather's words of wisdom for you on this Thursday: A wise person can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top! Hope you are holding your breath at the bottom of the well!!

Posted 06/19/2014 08:29 am

Suzy said:

If you want to call a family meeting, just turn off the WiFi router and wait in the room in which it's located. Have a wicked good Wednesday evening!

Posted 06/18/2014 11:18 pm

Jim said:

Something my Irish Grandfather told me a long time ago: Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity. It's Wednesday!

Posted 06/18/2014 08:34 am

roxanne said:

happy tues

Posted 06/17/2014 12:37 pm

Jim said:

Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end. Have a great Tuesday!

Posted 06/17/2014 08:10 am

Suzy said:

Depresso: The feeling you get when you've run out of coffee... Not a great feeling; kind of like Mondays!

Posted 06/16/2014 10:36 pm

Jim said:

The true worth of a person is to be measured by the objects they pursue. Have a great Monday !!

Posted 06/16/2014 07:59 am

Jim said:

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me! My wish for you, is that someone in your life do the same for you!

Posted 06/15/2014 09:47 am

Jim said:

There is nothing deep down inside us except what we have put there ourselves. Have a great Saturday with special smiles!

Posted 06/14/2014 08:11 am

Jim said:

Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. Have a great Friday and weekend!!

Posted 06/13/2014 08:06 am