Perry

Male, 67, Pacoima CA

Comments

Suzy said:

Hey Perry! What's up? I hope everything is great with you! Good luck with your casting calls!

Posted 10/15/2017 04:43 pm

Jon said:

I have been looking into another business lately, so I haven't been on here as much. I will try to vote for all the shows people sign up for. thank you for the votes and everything else. I just voted for you too. have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!

Posted 05/26/2012 06:43 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too. have a great day and a wonderful week!!

Posted 04/30/2012 11:05 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too. have a great day and let me know if you ever wanna talk or need any help.

Posted 04/20/2012 10:17 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too, so good luck with everything and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Posted 04/17/2012 09:48 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too. have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!

Posted 04/13/2012 07:37 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you. good luck with everything, but you're already a superstar in my eyes.

Posted 04/11/2012 11:43 am

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too. good luck with everything, but you're already a superstar in my eyes.

Posted 04/09/2012 03:03 pm

Sonja said:

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments. Thanks for coming by & voting for me!

Posted 04/07/2012 04:09 pm

Posted 04/06/2012 06:38 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too. have a great day and I wish you all the best with everything you do!!

Posted 04/05/2012 09:07 pm

Jon said:

thanks you so much for being my friend and I wish you all the best with everything you do. please let me know if you ever wanna talk or need help with anything. have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon, my friend.

Posted 04/04/2012 08:18 pm

Sonja said:

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Hump day votes R N! Thanks for voting for me as well!

Posted 04/04/2012 11:37 am

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too. have a great day and good luck with it all!!

Posted 04/03/2012 04:57 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too. I went to a meetup thing yesterday and did a trivia thing. it was fun and I hope you're having tons of fun these days too. good luck with everything!!

Posted 04/02/2012 03:36 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes!! I just voted for you and wish you all the best with everything you do.

Posted 03/31/2012 07:47 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too. good luck with everything and I hope you get tons of calls from all the shows you applied for pretty soon. have a good night and a great day tomorrow too my friend.

Posted 03/30/2012 02:46 am

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too, so good luck with everything. have a great day and a wonderful week too!!

Posted 03/28/2012 03:28 pm

Posted 03/27/2012 10:12 pm

Jon said:

thanks for all the votes. I just voted for you too. have a great day and a wonderful week!!

Posted 03/26/2012 06:28 pm