Brandi

Female, Fayetteville GA

Comments

Suzy said:

I used to be Snow White, but I drifted. -Mae West. We're bracing for another foot of snow to arrive early Monday. Just when our internet is back 100%! Have a great Saturday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 01/31/2015 11:15 pm

Jim said:

Maybe this Thursday will bring you some special luck in your life! Your vote is in!

Posted 12/04/2014 08:48 am

Jim said:

Have a great Wednesday! Your vote is in!

Posted 12/03/2014 08:28 am

Suzy said:

Thanks to this humidity, my hair looks like The Lion King... Not a good thing! Enjoy your Sunday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 08/31/2014 11:57 pm

Suzy said:

Don't wait for the stars to be aligned. Reach up and rearrange them the way you want. Create your own constellation... Have a super Sunday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/29/2014 11:46 pm

Suzy said:

Depresso: The feeling you get when you've run out of coffee... Not a great feeling; kind of like Mondays! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/16/2014 10:53 pm

Suzy said:

Tomorrow: A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation and achievement is stored... Thanks for all the well wishes! I'm starting to feel better. Have a sensational Saturday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/14/2014 02:19 am

Jim said:

One of my Irish Grandfathers saying for you: If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it! Have a great Thursday! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/12/2014 08:25 am

Suzy said:

A dog accepts you as the boss. A cat wants to see your resume... Have a wonderful Monday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/09/2014 10:32 am

Jim said:

Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body. Have a great Sunday! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/08/2014 08:22 am

Suzy said:

Just wondering, if you always expect the unexpected, doesn't that make the unexpected expected??? Enjoy your Thursday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/05/2014 09:15 pm

Jim said:

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip. Have a Tactful Thursday!! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/05/2014 08:24 am

Jim said:

Friendship is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth. A great way to remember Wednesday! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/04/2014 08:14 am

Suzy said:

I am Wonder Woman! I wonder where I left my keys; I wonder where I put my purse and I wonder where all my money went! Enjoy your Tuesday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/03/2014 10:59 am

Jim said:

Be the kind of person that "Could charm a cat out of a mouse tree"! That is what my Irish Grandfather use to tell me! Enjoy your Tuesday! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/03/2014 08:30 am

Jim said:

No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change! Have a great Sunday! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/01/2014 08:42 am

Suzy said:

Chocolate comes from cocoa, which comes from a tree. That makes it a plant. Therefore chocolate counts as salad... Yay! Enjoy your Sunday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/01/2014 02:19 am

Suzy said:

If you can't do anything about it, then let it go. Don't be a prisoner to things you can't change... Enjoy your Saturday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 05/31/2014 01:10 am

Jim said:

Have a great Friday and a super weekend! Your vote is in!

Posted 05/30/2014 07:15 am

Suzy said:

You can't start the next chapter of your life, if you keep re-reading the last one... Have a great TGIF! Votes are in. :)

Posted 05/30/2014 02:35 am