Tony

Male, Lake George NY

Comments

Suzy said:

It's tgif! We're expecting lots of the white stuff here. Up to 30"! To my N.E. friends: Stay safe and hope you keep your power! :)

Posted 02/08/2013 04:11 pm

Jim said:

Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. It's Thursday enjoy the day!

Posted 06/14/2012 08:48 am

Jim said:

Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. Thoughts for all my woman friends on this Wednesday!

Posted 06/13/2012 08:13 am

Jim said:

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other. Hope your Tuesday is really outstanding!

Posted 06/12/2012 09:29 am

Suzy said:

Tony, are you still not active, or are you back? Do you have plans to come back? There are a lot more casting calls and some of them are for films, commercials, tv series, etc. It just seems that there are more and better casting calls coming in!! HOPE to see you around here again!! :)

Posted 06/11/2012 10:31 am

Jim said:

Yesterday teaches, Today reviews, and Tomorrow is the finals. Monday's thought for you!

Posted 06/11/2012 08:48 am

Jim said:

You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred. Passing along some of my Irish Grandfathers wisdom on this Sunday. He lived to be 100!

Posted 06/10/2012 08:57 am

Jim said:

Nice to see you Tony, hope life is treating you great!

Posted 06/09/2012 09:10 pm

Suzy said:

Hi Tony!!!!!!

Posted 06/08/2012 10:43 am

Suzy said:

Hi Tony! Well, it looks like you still have an account here! What have you been up to? Are you gonna come back here ft or pt? Or are you done? Also, how were your holidays?

Posted 01/09/2011 11:09 am

Jennifer said:

Hey I hope you have a lovely day! follow me on twitter!!! @JenniferLePage

Posted 09/07/2010 02:39 pm

Suzy said:

Hi Tony! Wow, so much time has passed since I sent you a note! How are you doing? What's going on in your life right now?

Posted 08/28/2010 09:31 am

Jennifer said:

I hope everyone gets the parts they want! I try to vote every day so if you vote for me I will vote for you! Have a lovely day.

Posted 08/19/2010 04:30 pm

Jennifer said:

Hey! I'm sorry I have been gone for so long but I am back now and better than ever! I am voting for everyone and wanted to say hi! Break a leg on all of your auditions! Have a lovely day! Jennifer LePage

Posted 08/18/2010 03:46 pm

Candace said:

Sorry I've been MIA. Wish I could say I've been off taping my reality show but unfortunately my baby boy got real sick two days before taping and I had to ungracefully bow out...boohoo. All is well now and I'm back in the saddle waiting for my next chance to come along.

Posted 06/28/2010 05:15 pm

Jim said:

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. I walked in today to wish you a great Sat.!!!

Posted 05/29/2010 07:56 pm

Suzy said:

Would you please vote for my new show? Thank you and have a good night! :)

Posted 05/25/2010 12:36 am

Suzy said:

I'll be away for a little while as I'm having surgery tomorrow (Fri.) morning. But please don't stop voting for me! Thank you! :)

Posted 05/20/2010 09:20 am

Jim said:

There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there. Have a great Wed.

Posted 05/19/2010 08:24 am

Jim said:

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dreams of yesterday are the hopes of today, and the realities of tomorrow. Have a great Tuesday.

Posted 05/18/2010 09:13 am