Rosalyn

Female, 40, hallandale beach FL

Comments

Jim said:

Sending along a little Irish prayer on this Wednesday: May those who love us love us, and those who do not love us, may God turn their hearts, and if He cannot turn their hearts may He turn their ankles that we may know them by their limping. Your vote is in!

Posted 07/02/2014 07:25 am

Suzy said:

Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life, but will surely add life to your years... Enjoy your Tuesday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/01/2014 11:10 pm

Michael said:

Tuesday votes in! Good luck and God Bless! Lawyer Mike

Posted 07/01/2014 04:23 pm

Jim said:

Generosity is giving more than you can, and Pride is taking less than you need. Have a great Tuesday!!! Your vote is in!

Posted 07/01/2014 07:37 am

Jim said:

I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, "aw shit, he's up! My thought on this Monday! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/30/2014 07:16 pm

Suzy said:

Don't wait for the stars to be aligned. Reach up and rearrange them in the way you want. Create your own constellation... Have a super Sunday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/29/2014 04:02 pm

Suzy said:

I've come to realize the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs, even when I have nothing else to offer them but myself... Enjoy your Saturday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/28/2014 04:17 pm

Suzy said:

Be selective in your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right... Enjoy your Friday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/27/2014 10:55 pm

Jim said:

Never save a spot in your life for someone who never makes an effort to stay! Hey it is Thursday again, Enjoy It! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/26/2014 07:29 am

Suzy said:

The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don't tell you what to see.. Enjoy your Thursday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/26/2014 03:45 am

Jim said:

My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition. Have a great Wednesday !!!! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/25/2014 08:08 am

Suzy said:

Hi Rosalyn, thanks for the friend add! Your Tuesday votes are in. :)

Posted 06/24/2014 09:51 pm

Jim said:

Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. Have a great Friday and weekend!! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/13/2014 07:14 am

Jim said:

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great. Have a great Wednesday and be great! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/11/2014 09:42 pm

Jim said:

It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to. Have a great Monday and super week!!! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/09/2014 10:04 pm

Jim said:

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it! Wish I had more Wisdom on this Sunday! Your vote is in!

Posted 01/26/2014 08:46 am

Jim said:

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen! Enjoy your Thursday! Your vote is in!

Posted 01/23/2014 05:27 pm

Jim said:

The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere! Something to live by on this Monday! Your vote is in!

Posted 01/20/2014 09:11 am

Jim said:

Seek truth and you will find a path! Have a great Friday! Your vote is in!

Posted 01/17/2014 07:59 am

Jim said:

Keep smiling - it makes people wonder what you've been up to. OK I am smiling on this Thursday, so guess what I am up to! Your vote is in!

Posted 01/16/2014 08:21 am