vhopkins is a <strong>Pro </strong> member.<br/><br/>For as little as 13 cents per day you too can apply to casting calls before anyone else and come up in casting director search results first.

Vanessa

Female, 33, richmond VA

Comments

Michael said:

Friday votes are in! God bless! Lawyer Mike

Posted 07/14/2017 10:39 am

Michael said:

Vanessa is baaaaaaaaaaack! I hope you had a great weekend! Monday votes are in! God bless! Lawyer Mike

Posted 04/24/2017 10:07 am

Michael said:

Busy week, but swinging by with Wednesday votes! God bless and good luck! Lawyer Mike

Posted 04/05/2017 10:34 am

Michael said:

Vanessa is baaaaaaaaaack! Thursday votes in! God bless and good luck! Lawyer Mike

Posted 03/30/2017 08:43 am

Michael said:

Tuesday votes in! God bless and good luck! Lawyer Mike

Posted 06/07/2016 04:37 pm

Suzy said:

Hi Vanessa, I'm dropping by to give you some votes for Tuesday! :)

Posted 11/03/2015 11:41 pm

Suzy said:

The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you've come.. Enjoy your Wednesday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 09/16/2015 11:21 pm

Theresa said:

Votes are in. Sorry I haven't been on Reality. I am working on my second Master's degree, trying to find anew place to live and packing. This is just to name a few

Posted 07/26/2014 02:23 am

Suzy said:

When I was a kid, werewolves and vampires were scary. Now everyone wants to date them! Enjoy your Monday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 07/07/2014 06:43 pm

Suzy said:

Don't wait for the stars to be aligned. Reach up and rearrange them the way you want. Create your own constellation... Have a super Sunday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/29/2014 11:41 pm

Suzy said:

That moment when you realize your children have your twisted sense of humor, and you don't know whether to be proud or scared... Have a great Monday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/23/2014 01:48 am

Suzy said:

Your dreams don't have expiration dates; take a deep breath and try again... Enjoy this splendid Saturday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/21/2014 05:04 pm

Jim said:

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream! Take that from someone who knows on this Saturday! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/21/2014 09:46 am

Suzy said:

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours... Have a fabulous Friday! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/20/2014 03:10 pm

Jim said:

Sometimes life has a cruel sense of humor, giving you the thing you always wanted at the worst time possible. Nothing truer ever said on this Friday! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/20/2014 07:36 am

Suzy said:

I went to a restaurant that served breakfast at anytime, so I ordered French toast during the renaissance... Enjoy your Thursday night! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/19/2014 08:54 pm

Jim said:

One of my Irish Grandfather's words of wisdom for you on this Thursday: A wise person can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top! Hope you are holding your breath at the bottom of the well!! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/19/2014 08:04 am

Suzy said:

If you want to call a family meeting, just turn off the WiFi router and wait in the room in which it's located. Have a wicked good Wednesday evening! Votes are in. :)

Posted 06/18/2014 11:35 pm

Jim said:

Something my Irish Grandfather told me a long time ago: Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity. It's Wednesday! Your vote is in!

Posted 06/18/2014 08:14 am

Suzy said:

I did some gardening today; I decided to plant myself on the couch, and I'm still here! lol. I only have 30 minutes to vote for Tuesday, so if I miss you, please don't take it personally. Votes are in! :)

Posted 06/17/2014 11:42 pm