Krista

Female, 45, Upland CA

Comments

CHUCK said:

Hi Krista

Posted 09/19/2014 09:31 pm

Anna said:

WATCH DVR so the show continues - OWN 2:00am channel 219 West Coast. Sunday November 18th, the Oprah Network is premiering RECONCILED with Butch Slaughter, myself and my mother.

Posted 11/17/2012 10:21 pm

Rick said:

sunday's vote is in....have a great day

Posted 11/04/2012 11:34 am

Anna said:

woot woot VOTED!

Posted 10/03/2012 12:40 am

Iris said:

Hey...So...I am going to be on the Ricki Lake show tomorrow Monday the 10th. They are airing two shows that day and here in Seattle it is on KCPQ 13 at 10pm but I'm not sure what channel and times in other areas. But look for the episode about Starting Over. Finally home. Had a busy couple of months. Donald got married and then I just got back from vacation in California. :)

Posted 09/09/2012 06:54 pm

Iris said:

Hey there! Bet you thought I fell off the face of the earth huh? Back from LA filming the Ricki Lake Show, but working hard at cathcing up after being off for a week and working on wedding stuff. I am making a bridesmaid dress for my niece. Going to be busy for the next week getting things ready but thought I would jump on here and say hi :)

Posted 08/16/2012 02:00 am

Tami said:

First off, It's great to be back. A huge debt of gratitude to you all for the immense support in my absence. I can finally share with you the reason why I have been away. I have spent the last month filming for a new Reality show called Caught Red Handed. I will be the Star of the first three episodes which is set to air on TRUTV in October. I will also be featured in upcoming show promos over several networks, and on the TRUTV website. The show focuses on the world of loss prevention and is both funny and engaging. I hope you all will watch! Now, on to hear what life has found you up to. I have missed the quotes and chats. Hope your careers are soaring as well! Friday VAI.

Posted 07/27/2012 11:11 pm

Julia said:

June is finally behind me, and I too can share my exciting news: This year I made the Big Brother semi-finals, on my first year applying! It was a great experience - especially considering my major goal / accomplishment in the whole process was just mailing it in!! And, better news, now that I know what to expect (other than the unexpected!), I can iron out the minor kinks from the first time, and who knows? Maybe next year! VAI.

Posted 07/01/2012 01:22 pm

Julia said:

Dear friends, thank you so much for your continued support. I apologize for not being around much. I'm sure you've all heard about the Waldo Canyon fire burning in CO right now, and I'm sad to report several members of my family and friends have been displaced. None of their homes are lost yet, but they've been evacuated, and I've had my hands full trying to help. I'm still stopping by to vote as I can, and I entreat your patience during this difficult time for my family. I hope you're all doing well. VAI.

Posted 06/28/2012 11:22 pm

Iris said:

Laura probably wont have time to come on here tonight because she was helping me pick out photos for me to send in to the show I'm goning to be on. So, she has a good excuse! voted :)

Posted 06/27/2012 01:17 am

Tami said:

So today my personal trainer said something to me about my drinking habits. I only caught things like, "Beer...Good to your body..Try living a healthy lifestyle...Drink more...You will look awesome". I think after that speech, I am doing Amazing!! Hope everyone has been having a super week thus far, and that you are taking precautions to stay cool & hydrated. Be careful out there. Your Wednesday votes have been counted.

Posted 06/21/2012 01:13 am

Iris said:

voted :)

Posted 06/20/2012 09:36 pm

Jon said:

thanks for the votes and I just voted for you too. good luck with everything!! have a great evening and I hope to hear good stuff from you soon.

Posted 06/17/2012 02:31 am

Iris said:

So today is the Strawberry Festival Parade and I'm supposed to walk with my political group. But it is raining so I'm having this internal debate...you should go and do your patriotic duty...but it's raining and I don't know, maybe I'll melt well at least my hair will, well kinda. What side do you think will win out? Careful with your answer now. Voted :)

Posted 06/16/2012 02:18 pm

Tami said:

Finally Friday. If I happen to go missing at any point over the weekend, kindly put my face on the back of wine bottles so my friends know to come find me. Relax and enjoy your time off if you've got it. Your votes are in.

Posted 06/16/2012 12:26 am

Tami said:

Wednesday flyby. Hope you're doing well. VAI.

Posted 06/14/2012 12:26 am

Iris said:

Ok, so my voting hand is healing up fine. Just have a couple of really ugly brown spots where the skin was burned. But happy to be back and voting :)

Posted 06/13/2012 11:24 pm

Anna said:

Been gone for a month with amazing news and sorrowful deaths...back with more passion and votes to share. xoxo Annavivi

Posted 06/05/2012 08:43 pm

Julia said:

If I'm expecting "difficult company" at my house, I like to burn a negativity-banishing incense; supposed to make a visit more pleasant for everyone. My family came over yesteday, and immediately began complaining that my house smelled awful, and decided they couldn't stay. I guess my question is...does that mean the incense worked, and got rid of the negativity? Have a beautiful Saturday! VAI.

Posted 06/02/2012 02:21 pm

Tami said:

Sure~I'll respect that you consider your body to be a temple, so long as you understand that I prefer to think of mine as a "bar & grill." Te he he! Hope the week has been treating you just awesome. Here are your Wednesday votes my friends.

Posted 05/31/2012 12:22 am